|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Adjustable rail clip|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000sets|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/woven bag, 36bags/pallet, 24pallets/container|
|Delivery Time:||20- 30 days according to your order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% in advance|
|Supply Ability:||600,000 pcs per month|
|Material:||Q235 / 35#||Surface:||Plain, Oiled, Oxide Black, Wax, HDG|
din rail clips
Weldable Base Railway Clips Cap With Integral Rubber Block And Upper Clip In Railroad
Adjustable rail clip is designed to fix heavy rails, on narrow supports, in the most arduous applications.
It can withstand a horizontal force from the rail of 120kN (12.2 tonnes ). Its low profile allows it to be used with cranes that are fitted with guide rollers.
• The proven design has been used successfully for many years throughout the world.
• The clip is welded to the rail support. No access is required from below.
• The two main parts are locked together on tightening the grade 8.8 bolt.
• The clip has a self-tightening mechanism.
• A special vulcanised rubber block applies a controlled force to the rail.
1. Flange Nut
2. Clip Cap With Integral Rubber Block
3. M20 Captive Bolt
4. Weldable Base Clip
Should you have any question, pls feel free to contact with us!
Contact Sales: Janet Jiang email@example.com