|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Double-layer woven bag with fumigation-free wooden pallet or wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days after placing order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% in advance|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product:||Railway Joints Bar||Quality Control:||SGS, BV, ABC|
|Type:||6-Hole Or 4-Hole||Material:||50#|
|Production Process:||Rolled Or Cast|
metal tie plate,
steel tie plate
SGS 6 Hole Railway Fish Plate For Connecting Rails with Hot rolled steel
Hot rolled from high quality steel, accurately cut to lengths required and accurately punched to suit
proper bolt hole configurations. Stamped identifications to provide ease of installation, proper application
and quality identification for traceability.
Standard Specifications for Quenched Carbon Steel Joint Bars: A joint (or pair) consists of two bars
without bolts. The opening between the rails is 1/8″. Bolt holes are alternately round and oval. Heat
treating consists of heating and oil quenching. Surface preparations such as shot blasting and painting
1. American Railway Engineering & M/W Association (AREMA) Specifications including carbon steel
or micro alloy steel materials.
2. Short toe on all rail sections.
3. Standard or Special Punching.
4. All rail sections available from typical sections, or fabricated and machined from steel plate (including
girder rail and crane rail).
5. Used for: Railroad – Transit – Industrial – Mining – Export
Technical Parameter For Reference
Joint bar s49
4 hole- 24″
6 hole -36″
4 hole - 630/Φ26
4 hole-600/ Φ26
4 hole - 630/ Φ25
685.8 / Φ26
Product Photos for reference